So you love SEO? You’re a master in all things Google and want a new challenge within an expanding search agency? Well hello….
ASSISTED. are looking for an experienced SEO who can lead the strategy and delivery for our SEO customers as well as work well as part of a team. We specialise in Finance Services SEO and e-commerce, and yeah that’s tough… real tough – That’s why we’re looking for someone special to help take our business to the next level.
We also love dogs, office basketball, top bants, coffee, high-fiving like the stock image above and most importantly getting awesome results for our customers.
The role is based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. We offer flexible working around a 37.5 hour week.
- Technical SEO auditing and implementation
- Content amplification and link building strategies
- Prospecting and outreaching strategies
- Reporting & Data-driven analysis of performance
- Keyword research & identification
- Delivery of SEO elements inline with an integrated strategy
- Contribution to wider digital marketing strategies
Required experience and qualifications.
- Passionate about SEO
- Understanding return on investment & have good commercial awareness
- Experience using tools such as GA, Google Data Studio, Tag Manager, Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic and more.
- Ability to interpret briefs quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team & be flexible when required
- Motivated to learn and adapt to suit changing landscapes
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Understanding of other digital channels (Biddable, PPC, Social & Content)
- Google Analytics certification
- Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (+1 each year of employment up to 30 days).
- £500 pa training budget
- Macbook Pro & Latest software packages
- 3% pension contribution
- Ability to work from home / flexible working hours
Start date. When we meet the SEO master of our dreams.
Applications. All applications should be emailed directly to [email protected]
No recruitment agencies.