ASSISTED. are looking for a motivated SEO who can work well as part of a team and adapt to a range of brands and industries. This SEO manager role will be key in making up part of a full-service offering from an expanding and exciting digital agency – We are looking for a leader to take ownership of our SEO delivery, SEO practices and standards and to help our business grow.
The role is based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. We offer flexible working around a 37.5 hour week with a modern approach to office work.
- Technical SEO auditing and implementation
- Content amplification and link building strategies
- Prospecting and outreaching strategies
- Reporting & Data-driven analysis of performance
- Keyword research & identification
- Delivery of SEO elements inline with an integrated strategy
- Contribution to wider digital marketing strategies
Required experience and qualifications.
- Passionate about SEO
- Understanding return on investment & have good commercial awareness
- Experience using tools such as GA, Google Data Studio, Tag Manager, Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic and more.
- Ability to interpret briefs quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team & be flexible when required
- Motivated to learn and adapt to suit changing landscapes
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Understanding of other digital channels (Biddable, PPC, Social & Content)
- Google Analytics certification
- Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (+1 each year of employment up to 30 days).
- £500 pa training budget
- Macbook Pro & Latest software packages
- 3% pension contribution
- Ability to work from home / flexible working hours
Start date. July 2019 Onwards
Applications. All applications should be emailed directly to [email protected]
No recruitment agencies.