ASSISTED. are looking for proven content and Digital PR strategists to join our growing agency. As a search agency, content plays a strategic part in our customer’s success from the creation of a consistent narrative for our customers to creative one-off pieces.
We have a growing need for additional digital PR support and are looking for leadership in this area to lead current and future Digital PR needs. Our Digital PR offering is SEO-focused and although coverage is important it’s ultimately domain authority and performance our customers engage us for, meaning link acquisition is the key goal of any campaign.
- Creative thinking & ability to execute campaign ideas
- Creation & distribution of content, press releases, and press packs
- Ability to develop original ideas as part of a content marketing strategy
- Work to deadlines and manage their time effectively
- Ability to build and maintain media relationships
- Delivery of digital marketing elements inline with an integrated strategy
- Development of digital marketing strategies
Required experience and qualifications.
- Strong media relations credentials
- Passionate about Digital PR
- Experience in developing and leading PR plans
- Creative & commercial thought process
- Ability to contribute towards marketing strategies
- Ability to interpret briefs quickly
- Work as part of a team & be flexible when required
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Motivated to learn and adapt to suit changing landscapes
- 4+ years of Digital PR experience
- Understanding of best SEO practices
- Understanding of other digital channels (Biddable, PPC, Social & Content)
- Financial services experience
The role is flexible with a mixture of working from home and our office based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. Currently, all our team is working remotely which we see continuing in the short-term.
- Salary – £40,000 pa + (based on experience).
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (+1 each year of employment up to 30 days).
- £500 pa training budget
- Macbook Pro & Latest software packages
- 3% pension contribution
- Ability to work from home / flexible working hours
Applications. All applications should be emailed directly to [email protected]